Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pocket Diapers

Since today is cloth diaper Tuesday, I am going to focus on a specific type of diapers and a couple different brands. Today's type: Pocket diapers.

These are the diapers I started out with. They are really easy as pie (the reason I started with them, duh!). You have the diaper shell and an insert. The diaper shell has a pocket to stuff the insert in, easy, huh? The insert absorbs the moisture and the lining of the shell helps to keep baby feeling dry. If you're considering cloth diapering and you want super easy, I suggest pocket dipes! Here are some examples here:

Top left is a Kawaii Pure and Natural (Good for babies up to 18 months ish)
Top Right is a One Size BumGenius (fits approx. 10-35lbs)
Bottom is a Sunbaby (also fits approx. 10-35lbs)
My favorite of these is the BG, but it's the most expensive also, so budget friendly options are the Kawaii and Sunbaby!
 The pocket and insert going inside it
 and the two separate pieces

So simple! Hopefully I can convince someone to cloth diaper with these posts! Next week, I'm going to talk about Prefolds and Covers (my new favorites)!

No comments:

Post a Comment