Monday, July 11, 2011

Half Birthday

Yep, Emma is half a year old! Can you believe it? Because I totally can't. It's amazing how time flies when you're having fun.

Some updates on Emma: We had her Upper GI done last week, and it was miserable. I really hated to see her going through it, but the good news, NO SURGERY! The test results were normal, so now we are just going to have to try medicines to see what works for her. Let's hope we find something quick!

Our newest issue: Sleep. Okay, it's really not new. It's more like 6 months old. Emma is a terrible sleeper, and I know I have said this before, but it hasn't gotten any better. I am looking for solutions! I am going to be doing some research on what we could be doing that's keeping her from sleeping to try out some new things to see if they work or not. If not, I guess I'll just have to live with it! We already have an established routine at bedtime. She eats plenty during the day, including solids! She has a noise machine for white noise while she's sleeping. She will NOT sleep on her back. She sleeps on her belly. I don't know what else to do! So, I'm looking for solutions. I'm taking suggestions if anyone has them!

Speaking of suggestions. The last thing I want to say is WAY too often I see people with pictures of babies in their car seats, and they aren't properly using the car seat. I am a car seat safety guru, so PLEASE if you have questions about car seat safety, I will be glad to answer them. Better safe than sorry people! Here is some proper usage of Emma's seat buckles!


No comments:

Post a Comment