Thursday, July 21, 2011

Busy, busy!

Sorry for the lack of posting yesterday. :) We sold our car, so I was doing some paperwork for several hours, and I came home a packed more boxes. EEEEk. So today I will try to include Wednesday & Thursday's posts together!

So long sweet Cobalt, you were good to us (for the most part). Aaron's getting a Jeep now, and he's ecstatic.


Last Wednesday, I promised I would talk about what other exercises I do besides running. Well, I changed my mind! I have big plans for ordering P90x or TurboFire when we move and doing those, so if you'd like you can look into it! I've heard great success stories from both programs. I have been continuing to run, and my endurance has definitely built up since I started! I am still no runner, but I see myself improving, which is an accomplishment in my book!

One tip I'd like to give for being a little healthier is something I have done. Stay at home mamas: TURN THE TV OFF! I've never been much of a tv watcher, but since staying home with Emma I found myself watching the game shows and news stations. This lead to me sitting a lot more during the day, so now I just keep the television OFF completely. It keeps me from taking a little break on the couch, and that means I am up and moving a lot more. Even the little bit of moving and not sitting on the couch is a step in the right direction. It is no diet/weightloss solution, of course, but it is good for you!

Now, Thursday focus: Well, guess what? I have failed you guys again. I had planned to have a dress and diaper made by today. Ugh. I have a dress almost completed, but it will not be done until probably tomorrow. Maybe I will intrude on Friday's topic to post a picture? We'll see. I've been so busy, but I did get around to finishing a bib I started like two months ago. hehe. I'm not completely happy with it, but I still think it's cute. It also has a matching taggy that I made as well, but guess what? I packed them both up not thinking about it. So I'm pretty sure it would be counter productive to go unpack just for a picture. I will definitely share pictures though!

No comments:

Post a Comment