Friday, October 1, 2010

Is it January yet?!

The title says it all people! Pregnancy is boring boring boring! :) The good news is, I passed my glucose screening with flying colors! Yeah! No Gestational Diabetes here! And if you notice on my countdown to the left side of the page, there are no longer more than 100 days left! Yay again. We're in the double digits now, and in less than a week, I'll start my 3rd trimester! That certainly feels good to say. Also, I go back to the doctor in less than three weeks, and then I start going every two weeks. I think time will start moving faster then. Yahoo!

In other news, school is still blah.... It's actually starting to pick up some, and I have like eight different papers on my mind. Yikes! But it shall be okay! Things have been pretty relaxed around our house lately with not much going on. I've been visiting the Airman's Attic on base weekly, which for those of you who don't know is the equivalent of thrift store, but everything is FREE! Yes, free. I have been getting tons of adorable outfits for Emma there! We are already stocked up on a good supply of summer clothes from there since I am guessing that most of the gifts I will receive will be winter clothes! Oh, we rearranged our ENTIRE house pretty much this week. The guest room is totally different, but the living room is the biggest difference. I like it sooo much better now. But I need some new decor items to put in the empty spaces we have. That will come at a later date!

Yesterday, I tackled the feat of washing my own car and cleaning the inside out in the 102 degree weather. Yes, crazy, I know, but my car was filthy! Well, I feel like I did a pretty fabulous job, except well, my belly sticks out a little too far for me to reach all the areas on the top of the car! You can look and see little spots I couldn't reach! hahah. Oh well! Today, the weather is a little nicer. The high is only 93, yeah only, and so I figured it'd be a good day to spray down our house and patio out front! The spiders here build webs soo quickly that if you don't wash your house often, you will have numerous friends residing in webs all along the house. Anyway, our life isn't that exciting these days! That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment