Tuesday, October 26, 2010

30 weeks!?!?!

Okay, so not quite, but in two days, I'll be 30 weeks pregnant! That sounds a little crazy to me! It means I'm 3/4 of the way done though! Yahoo! I remember when Aaron left for Basic, and he was going to be gone for 19 weeks. I though that was forever, but now I've already been pregnant 30 weeks and have 10 more to go! Now, THAT'S FOREVER! :) This pregnancy isn't getting any better either. I've been told by a lot of people that the last part is the worst, but I just don't see how that could be since I was so sick with HG to begin with! I've been having these awful pains in my sides and in my chest (which I told the doctor about, don't worry) that usually happen at night. I'm also still not sleeping even though the doctor recommended I be taking Unisom, which I am now, but it only helps me fall asleep, not actually stay asleep. Also, I have a persistent headache that just won't go away EVER! Oh, how I love being pregnant!

Anyway, our lives haven't changed much around here. We have our Bundles for Babies class tomorrow, which I'm super excited about! Oh, and for Aaron's exercise that they do every six weeks, Iron Flag, he got switched to nights. So he'll be working from 11:45am to 11pm, which is STINKY! It means we won't have lunch or dinner together, and I'll be more than likely sleeping (or trying to) by the time he gets home every night! Oh well, it's only one week every six weeks, and this should be an easier shift as far as work load for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment