Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Columbus Day! :)

Good evening! Just wanted to give everyone a quick update about our lives! We've got a busy month coming up, so I'm not sure how much I'll be updating in the next few weeks, so here goes:

Tomorrow is the only day Aaron is working this week because today was Columbus day, and he's getting his wisdom teeth out on Wednesday! YIKES!! I am in for it. :) The AF gives him three days off for the process though, so that's nice. But it also means he'll be home, and I won't be able to vacuum and steam clean the carpets as much as I want. haha. It also means I'll miss school again to take him to his appointment and take care of him the day of the surgery, but it's the class that my instructor doesn't take role in. Also coming up, the 21st I have my next appointment, and then I start going every two weeks! Yippee. And my last ultrasound should be sometime the second week of November, which I am especially looking forward to, since I haven't seen baby Emma since 18 weeks! There is no doubt she is growing though because her kicks are starting to hurt, and of course, my belly is growing. Though Aaron says I haven't really been getting any bigger, but trust me, I feel plenty big! On the 27th of this month we have a class called "Bundles for Babies," which is an hour class on base where they talk about child rearing and give away free baby goodies. :) So that's exciting, and I can't wait to see what's in store for us there! Then, of course, there's Halloween! I think I'm probably more excited for it than a lot of kids because it gives me a good excuse to buy candy. :)

Anyhow, tons of homework to do, so I shall be responsible! I will try to continue to update regularly with our busy schedule this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment