Thursday, October 21, 2010

Emma Update :)

Had a doctor's appointment bright and early this morning. :) Well, it was another of those come in, check your weight and blood pressure, and that's about all appointments! BLAH. Well, weight gain is progressing nicely now, if you remember before I was not gaining enough weight. Well, now, since I lost the 13 pounds in the beginning, I have gained back about 20 pounds, which doctor says is great! It doesn't sound so great to think that I've gained a whopping 20 pounds, but since I lost so much weight, it's like I've really only gained 7! Now, THAT sounds much better. Anyways, my blood pressure was a bit higher than normal, only 130/82, but my normal blood pressure is about 110/65, so a pretty good jump from my normal. The doctor said that we will just keep an eye on it, and if it is high at my next visit on Nov. 4th, then I will probably have to undergo testing for preeclampsia. YIKES! Anywho, other than that, Emma seems to be growing perfectly, and everything is progressing along. I didn't find out the date for my ultrasound like I had hoped, but it should be the week after my next appointment. I'm thinking Nov. 11th ish. So, we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment