Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Exhausted, Hungry, and Hot all the time!

I've already ranted about my lack of sleep, and believe me, it isn't getting any better! I thought maybe having the whole bed to myself would help, so this past weekend, Aaron slept on the couch one night to see. Well, it didn't. The only thing it helped with was me not having to worry about waking him up while I'm tossing and turning so much. Other than that, I slept the same.
Next, I've been hungry like crazy. But the thing is, I feel like I haven't eaten in three days, and when I sit down to eat, I take a few bites and I'm stuffed! So then, I'm hungry again in an hour. Same old cycle over and over again.
Also, I've been burning up constantly. I can walk from the living room to the bedroom and be sweating. It's a little bit ridiculous. I've been setting the air temp. lower at night than normal because that's when I'm the most warm, but it hasn't really helped. I still wake up feeling like I'm in the desert numerous times throughout the night.

Better news, In two days, I start the third trimester! YAHOO! And, I'm already past 2/3 of the way through and almost 3/4! Whooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment