Monday, September 27, 2010

Frustration!

I am beyond frustrated right now! Why, you ask? Well, I am frustrated mostly because I can't work! I want a job very badly! I have worked since I was fifteen, and this is the longest I've been without a job since then. I know I should be thankful that while I am pregnant, I get to take more care of myself, etc. And I am, but I just hate that I can't "be productive" by bringing in income to our household. I should be thankful that we can afford to live in this nice house and pay all of our bills on time without me working. And again, I am. I just wish I could work at least part time right now! But, the Air Force sent us to the place that is ranked 3rd highest in the country for unemployment. It's something like 20% here!!! And, since there are so many people looking for jobs already, there definitely aren't any job openings for pregnant people! BLAH BLAH BLAH. 

Anyhow, I know that I use this blog to rant and say a lot of negative things, but my life isn't all negative! Promise! I don't want anyone to think that. I am happy and healthy (thank goodness), and I have a lot to look forward to at this point in life. :) I will try and make my next post a little more positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment