Friday, August 27, 2010

RANT!!

Oh my goodness! Okay, so trying to be responsible and go ahead and sort of have a plan for baby Emma before she is born, I was researching child care facilities in the area. Ridiculous is NOT the word! $980 a month for infant care is ummm, OUTRAGEOUS! That is only a little over $100 less than our rent for crying out loud! I don't understand how people think they can charge that! So now, I guess I will be looking for individuals rather than facilities... Ugh, hopefully they have some decent rates!

In other news, most of you know that I am the person who doesn't want to buy maternity clothes because I'm like ughh, I'll only wear this for this long, etc. Well, I'm all about finding bargains, and guess what?!?! I found a pair of maternity pants at Old Navy that were originally $34.50, and I got them for 76 cents! Yes, CENTS! Okay, that made my entire week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment