Thursday, August 5, 2010

Furniture!!!

Okay, so our furniture was supposed to be here today, and it is!!! You're probably wondering why the heck I'm not unpacking it right? Instead of sitting here on this computer.... Well, here's the thing, unpacking boxes is not the easiest thing for a pregnant girl!! I unpacked like three boxes all at once, and I was exhausted, so I've decided to unpack a box and rest a few minutes then do another one.

Half of this stuff I can't even move though because it's soooo heavy, so I'll be waiting on Aaron for all of that! He should be home in an hour or two, and hopefully we'll be able to knock a good bit of this unpacking business out of the way! It's too bad the movers don't unpack everything for you as well. That would just be toooo convenient!

No comments:

Post a Comment