Monday, August 16, 2010

Weekend

Good morning Monday! Today was my first day of school, and guess what! I arrive to find out that my class is not meeting until Wednesday. So that was a FABULOUS start to my day! But, I did have a WONDERFUL weekend this past weekend.

On Friday night, after Aaron had to work an hour late, blah, we went over to our new friends', Lauren and Preston, house and had dinner. The food was great, and there were several couples there, so it was nice to be able to meet some other people who we didn't already know!

On Saturday, we ventured over to Nevada for the day with another couple that we've become good friends with and their daughter, who is precious! We took the long way there so that we could go through Lake Tahoe, and it was BEAUTIFUL! I can't say I've every seen a lake that has such clear water, and the mountains on the other side of the lake still have snow on the top of them! After Lake Tahoe, we went to Carson City to visit a couple of stores and have lunch. The place we had for lunch was ehhh, okay, but not great. Of course, it was a BBQ, and I don't like BBQ, so I'm pretty biased. Anyway, we then headed over to Reno to Cabella's for the boys, which was pretty boring for Ashleigh and I, but we got our fun at the mall later! I bought a maternity swimsuit because I have been dying to get in the water for a while now! And I also bought little Emma her first outfit! We didn't get back to base until nearly 10 Saturday night, but it was a FABULOUS day overall!

Here is a picture from Lake Tahoe: (This is also my first picture "pregnant picture" besides a couple when I wasn't really showing yet. So consider yourself lucky!)

No comments:

Post a Comment