Saturday, May 7, 2011

Twice in one week!

Okay, so it's my second post this week. Go me! I'm really going to try hard this time. I am writing as I sit here feeding Emma and trying to get her to go to sleep. She has been on a wonky sleeping kick lately, and let's just say, I've been one tired momma! I think the hardest thing about having her has been the fact that I am nursing and she relies on me for all of her food rather than me being able to pass off the night feedings to Aaron on the weekends, which would help tremendously, but I suck it up and do it anyway. I can't wait for the day when she finally sleeps through the night. I haven't seen a full night's sleep since long before she was born. At least my fat pregnant body got me sort of used to it before she got here.
Anyhow, tomorrow is mother's day, my first. Aaron and I are going to take Emma to the Sacramento Zoo in the morning, and then have lunch. We then have to come home and pack and be at the airport back in Sac around 10:30 tomorrow night. I am really looking forward to this trip and having the help with Emma, also to see family and eat good southern food!

About that diet. hahah. How am I possibly going to diet while going home for a week. Yeah right! So, I've really decided I'm getting serious about it when we get back. I've been doing well lately with working out. I've been doing an hour circuit type workout five days a week and walking with Emma another few times a week. Now I've just got to get my eating under control! Even though I've lost the baby weight, I want to be in really good shape, and it's going to take some discipline!!!! Hopefully I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment