Monday, May 23, 2011

Emma Mondays :)

Oh, Emma! Did I mention that my little one is a PISTOL! This girl has definitely got her momma's attitude. She definitely gets it honest, but I could live without the ridiculously sassy personality! She knows what she wants and how to get it already, and she is only 4.5 months old! YIKES! Anyway, we have her late four month well baby visit on Wednesday, and we are very anxious to see how much she weighs! I am also very anxious to get a hold of her reflux issue.
She was put on Zantac at her two month appointment, and it had a hold of the situation for a little while, but it's lately come back and been getting worse. Not only do I hate to see her in pain, but it stresses me out a lot with her crying so much and not wanting to eat/sleep, etc. Poor baby. I hope the doctor will actually listen to what I have to say this time. Last time, she just kept interrupting me every time I tried to say something. It's an unfortunate situation we're in with this Tricare Prime business. I wish we lived at a base with more than one pediatrician, but Beale, well, is Beale. So we'll see how it goes.
We recently purchased a white noise machine, and it's helped with our sleeping issue a little. If you didn't know, she slept through the night for a few weeks, then she got sick, and it's been awful since (That was 2 months ago!). Last week, she was waking up about every 1.5 hours, which is NOT fun. So, since she slept so well on the plane on both trips we've made, I thought a white noise machine would help. The last two nights she has slept from 9-2! That's a huge deal to me because before it was like 9-11, up at 12:30, 2, 3:30, 5, and 630 for the day. So I'm hoping as the nights go on, it will get even better!
And we got a new big girl car seat, YAY! The airline ruined our infant seat by getting cargo grease all over it, so we got $200 worth of travel vouchers, and we had to get her a convertible seat, and she LOVES it. Here is a picture below: How I rotate it is beyond me! So just turn your head!

No comments:

Post a Comment