Thursday, May 19, 2011

Now that I'm back! Some changes!

Okay, now that we are back from our little vacation, I am going to be making some changes to my blog! I am going to start dedicating each day of the week to a different topic so that my blogs aren't completely random and hard to keep up with! So, here is how it will go.
Monday- All about Emma :)
Tuesday- Cloth Diapering... Yes, I'm obsessed!
Wednesday- Exercise & Getting back to the size I was in 9th grade
Thursday- Budgeting/School/Life in General
Friday- Groceries and Dinner (I'll share new recipes that I like and any grocery trips I've had!)

I will not be blogging on the weekends in order to spend some time with my little family! This will start tomorrow! Also, I am going to try and include at least one picture with every post!

No comments:

Post a Comment