Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Now, Now!

Hey y'all! It's nearing midnight as I type this post, but I haven't updated in so long, I felt it was time! I have told myself for the last two weeks every day that I would go to bed at 1030, but that is just impossible if I want some time for myself. We put the girls to bed by 830, but after that, I have to pick up toys, the girls clothes, start some laundry, and most importantly my homework. Ick. Homework. Okay I am really stoked about being back in school because school really is important to me! However, In the second semester of my Junior year now, the classes are getting a lot more thorough! I enjoy that, but I really don't have time to write an 8 page paper every week, like my marriage and family class is requiring. I WILL survive. It's just getting to that point. ;)

In other news, it's election season, and all the crazies are coming out of the wood works! Seriously people, we are all entitled to our own opinions. That's what my husband and his co-workers, my friend's husbands, and even some of my friends fight for, now isn't it? Trust me, the military life isn't all glamour, so we better get something out of putting up with the crap! That something is freedom of speech! I get so sick of people saying "Stop posting your opinion on Facebook." Ummmm, the last I checked, this is still America, and that is THEIR Facebook page they are posting to! If you do not like it, do not read it, or remove them from your friends list! Also, if you are going to try and sound intelligent, PLEASE make sure you can spell the big word you think you are using correctly! I am not big into politics, but I know which of the two candidates that I feel is the lesser of two evils. I say this because I see huge flaws in both candidates. I do not see eye to eye on everything with either. I am just choosing the one who I feel will do the least damage in our current situation! :)

PS: CHECK OUT MY RAINBOW NAILS! Get yours HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment