Friday, December 10, 2010

Officially full term!

Yes, that's right! As of two days ago, I am officially full term. So this means it's safe for little Emma to come anytime she wants now! I'm thinking next Friday would be good! That's the day after the last day of school! Thankfully, I've gotten all of my assignments done early, just in case, but we hope she stays in until after finals week so that i can get my participation points for going to the final classes!

Everyone tells me that this is the point when they started to get anxious/nervous about having a baby soon. But I'm not nervous at all! I am SOOOO incredibly ready that it is kinda ridiculous! I think I am probably the person who hates pregnancy the most out of everyone you know!!!

Things I hate about pregnancy:
-NO SLEEP!!! (at least when Emma gets here, I'll have a reason for not sleeping!)
-Lack of oxygen!
-Terrible heartburn!
-Hard time putting on my socks/shoes!
-Weight gain (duh, I think everyone hates this part)
-Having the desire to do so much (i.e. cook, clean, etc.), but the energy to do so little!
-Going to restaurants and being asked if I can sit in a booth......(YES PEOPLE! Plenty of room!)

Things I like about pregnancy:
-Still wearing my AE jeans. :)
-Feeling Emma move, except when she's kickboxing my ribs of course.

Yeah, see the list of pros is MUCH smaller than the list of cons.

New topic! School-BLAH. Can I please go to back to Mississippi and go to school there?!?! The education system here does nothing but piss me off! And the people at the college are so rude and unhelpful! My transfer credits haven't even been "officially" evaluated yet, and they can't give a date in which they will be. Keep in mind these people have had my transcripts since AUGUST! Hopefully they get their acts together by next semester!!!!

Here is a funny picture for your liking:

No comments:

Post a Comment