Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dear Santa!

Dear Santa,
I've been really good this year, so PLEASE give me my baby a few days before Christmas? An early Christmas gift, perhaps? I'd really like a new pair of shoes too please. :) That's all.

Okay, On a serious note: I really would like for Emma to be here either a couple days before Christmas or a couple days after! Please, no Christmas baby! Had a doctor's appointment today! Doctor says I'm still measuring correctly according to the new date, so that's good! He also gave me a prescription for heart burn!! YAYYY! Because heartburn has been so bad lately that I've been up all night because I feel nauseous and that I could quite possible breathe fire out of my mouth! The only problem with the medicine is that it makes me nauseous! But he said that's perfectly normal and that I can continue to take my Zofran with it! Whooo! For whatever reason, he doesn't want to see me back for two weeks again? WTH. The healthcare system here sucks! I will be 38 weeks at my next appointment! Everyone else I know who has been pregnant has started going every week at 36 weeks and sometimes at 34! Whatever.....

In other news, our first Thanksgiving was halfway successful. I really wish we had eaten with our friends Ashleigh and Chris, but..... Anyway, the day after shopping was successful. Aaron and I left our house at 3am and were back home by 9am! And we got mostly everything we were going for! Yayy! Now there are presents wrapped under our tree! See below. Oh and I've decided we won't be decorating outside this year since we don't know when Emma will be here, and we really don't want to get stuck having to take down a bunch of lights outside after coming home from the hospital or with a newborn baby in the house. You get the picture! That's all for now!

Okay, this thing won't let me upload pictures right now! I will try again when I get home from class!

No comments:

Post a Comment