Wednesday, December 22, 2010

LOSING PATIENCE!

I know. I know. I shouldn't be losing patience yet, since I am still a week away from my due date, but I can't help but to wish it was over! This pregnancy business is more miserable than ever! I can't sleep. I have to pee not every hour, but every half hour. I get full after two bites of food. My back is in excruciating pain! My head hurts! The list could really keep going. I couldn't tell you if I've made any progress since last Thursday. I'm hoping to hear that good news tomorrow at my appointment. I can always hope that he says, oh we're going to just take you across the street and admit you now, right? In my dreams! What I can tell you is that I have been having some contractions, but they are very irregular. And Emma is now sitting so incredibly LOW! Sometimes I feel like I can't walk because of it! But I'm pretty sure her being lower is a good sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment