Monday, November 8, 2010

Update

Well, it's been nearly two weeks since I update, so I guess it's time! Not much has been going on lately besides me becoming more tired and achy! But the end is near! 8 weeks or less, since my doctor won't let me go past my due date! Thank goodness! I have finally gone out and bought some diapers with money that family sent, so I officially have all the basics and am prepared if she were to come early! My wonderful Daddy was generous enough to purchase us a swing and a rocker, and I cannot wait for it to get here!!There are still some things that I need, but there is still some time! But at least we now have diapers in case the little one decides to show her face early! Anyhow, my schoolwork is not going to get itself done! So I will update again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment