Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hanging in there!

It seems like the days are starting to drag slower now.... I'll be 33 weeks on Thursday, and I also have another doctor's appointment! Aaron gets to go with me to this one, which is super exciting because we should get to find out how much she weighs! Aaron says I'm not big enough for her to weigh as much as her projected weight is for this point in the pregnancy. My back says otherwise! So hopefully we will be able to find out how she's measuring out on Thursday. I have gotten so much stuff that I need lately, which is great. My wonderful daddy purchased our swing and rocker! We got the rocker already, but are still waiting on the swing! (Patience is not my best trait when it comes to things like this!) We still need a few things, which I plan on getting within the next two weeks so that we are fully prepared if Emma shows her face early! (Which, I won't mind by the way) I just need to get through with this semester first, so she can't come until after December 16th! I hope she's listening!

Anyhow, this past weekend we went to Lake Tahoe to see the snow, and it was beautiful! Dumbo me wore the wrong shoes and didn't get to play in the snow much, but here our a few pictures from our adventure. Aaron had a blast as you can tell:





I am about 32.5 weeks here! And Aaron says I'm not big! I WISH he could get a feel for what it's like carrying this baby around 24 hours a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment